• Breaking News

    Monday, January 23, 2017

    Creeper Creative + Close.io

    Hi Fadzil,  I understand that you are evaluating Close.io and I would like to help you with that. I can assure you that I will not try to sell you anything, but rather have a simple conversation on what your company does and what your goals are. While I can't guarantee that Close.io will be a perfect fit for you, speaking with me will save you time and give you clarity on if and how you should use us.

    Since the trial has already started, what is your earliest availability to have a 15 minute phone call?


    Thanks,
    Rebecca

    +1 415-483-0522

    Close.io | The Y-Combinator 2011 team behind the world's best inside sales software
    Trusted by thousands of salespeople globally and powering 1 million calls every month

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel